Saturday, February 25, 2006

New Chapter?

A lot has happened to me in the last few months, and this page doesn't really reflect that. In a lot of ways, I feel like I'm living a completely different life than I was a year ago. Maybe it's time for an update, and, if I'm good about it, I may just post on a semi-regular basis again, assuming I can actually think of anything to say. Since I don't really want to go into details on everything, here's a quick list of stuff:

  • My sister moved back to Canada. I think she's doing well and it's been good for her. I therefore have the apartment to myself, which has been kind of nice.
  • Due to the "having the apartment to myself" thing, and not being rich, I'm going to need a new apartment. The plan right now is to get a 2 bedroom somewhere with Dave in a few months.
  • I visited Toronto over Christmas. It was nice to see my relatives again, and I hadn't been to Canada in over 3 years.
  • My grandmother died a few weeks ago. It kind of came out of nowhere. I'm especially glad I visited and was able to see her one last time.
  • I have a new job. Eggy got me an interview with JP Morgan, so I'm starting their intern program on Monday. I'm excited. Much better than working at HRsmart in almost every way.
  • I'm really rethinking the whole master's degree thing. I'm tired of school. I may just take it slow and be done in the fall, and just ignore whatever FastTrack credit I've got. I guess I could always come back and get it if I changed my mind.
  • I've grown a beard. Someone told me it looks weird on me. I may or may not get rid of it in the near future.
  • ...and some other personal stuff I don't want to make available to everyone, regardless of how few people know this blog address.

Anyway, God has been good, even though life is hard. I'm happy to have great friends. I'm thankful for everything I've been given. I wish I could appreciate it as much as I should.

3 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

So if you ever check this you'll have a comment ;)

 
At 7/11/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger tranthegirl said...

Aha! Aha! Now I know your blog...

 
At 8/01/2006 6:06 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Tagged you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home