Tuesday, August 02, 2005

For all the would-be evil geniuses

And now, as a special service for those planning galactic domination for whom a giant space laser isn't enough, How to Destroy the Earth. It's a little boring in parts and definitely very nerdy, but an interesting find nonetheless.

In other news, my Mom, brother, and sister are visiting this week. It's nice to see them, but I'm working most of the time and there isn't a whole lot for them to do while they're here. My one bedroom apartment also isn't designed for 5 people and 2 cats, so it's a little crowded. I'm sure I'll spend a fair bit of time with them, but I hope they don't mind if I hang out with friends a bit while they're here too (they're staying about a week and a half.)

I finally got a mouse for my laptop. It's wireless and feels about the right size. I'd like it a lot, except it doesn't work. The range is limited to about 8 inches, effectively defeating the purpose of having a wireless mouse. Fortunately, despite what people say Microsoft is a pretty cool company and is sending me a replacement for free. It just means I have to wait a little longer before I can use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home