Sunday, August 07, 2005

Another whining post

"The world isn't fair, Calvin."
"I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?"
-Calvin and Hobbes

That's kind of how I feel right now. :-( I'm still going through a bit of a rough patch, and whenever something seems to start getting better, something else starts right up. Maybe I'm not trusting God enough. Maybe things really will get better and I'll see how everything was necessary for something else to happen. Maybe I just complain too much. Whatever it is, I'm not enjoying it, and I don't know how to fix it. I guess I really do need to trust God rather than keep trying to handle it all on my own.

I some ways, I'd like school to start and get back into the regular pattern of things, but I'm really not looking forward to having homework assignments again. I'm somewhat worried about the grad class I'll be taking, since I think even the undergrad version would be hard. The professor is good, but I'm still not sure what to expect. I've also got a few things I need to take care of paperwork wise, and I've been too lazy to put the hours into it. I suppose I should be doing that right now, but I'm in a bad mood and would rather mope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home